I’ve been doing more work on my Mordheim terrain entry for the Terrain competition at Terragenesis. I’ve had “terrainer’s block” for the last couple days, as I haven’t been able to create the tops of the short pillars to my liking. I still don’t really know what I’m going to do.
Here’s the pictures of where I’m at right now:
As you can see I made a small modular well out of pink foam and dirt. You can see a close up here:
I took some watered down black paint and a large brush, and gave it a good painting. The paint helped to toughen up the pink foam. I am always afraid of damaging the pink foam after it is painted, but I have realized that the outside of the pink foam gets very hard after you paint it with just one coat of paint.
That’s all for now, I should have this thing done by the end of the month, so check back soon.