So I had this grand idea of making a campfire for my latest competition Mordheim terrain, and I was going to “bust out some mad skills” with the green stuff I got off of ebay to make a sweet looking campfire. Unfortunately I ran into two problems:
- My Green Stuff apparently has aired out a lot, and is very hard to work with.
- Fire is really hard to make.
Now that I have my excuses out of the way, this is what I have created:
I made two campfires. This is what I did:
First I glued a pile of small sticks together with super glue and/or PVA. Then I rolled out thin spikes of green stuff, and “stuck” it to the campfire. I’m not happy with how they came out, so I’ll be trying a slightly different tactic next.
I think I will end up painting these and see how they look. Hopefully I’ll get around to it soon.
Until next time,